I dig this song because:
- C'mon ... it's friggin' Led Zeppelin!
- It has a whistle! Any rock song with a whistle automatically kicks @$$.
- It has one of the coolest groove lines ever with bassist John Paul Jones at the piano.
- The whistle marks a samba-style breakdown in the middle of the song. You know I loves me some Latin-influenced music.
- The song is so damned infectious!
This work of art is over six minutes long (6:13, to be exact) so make sure you've set aside some time before clicking that arrow down there.
Fool In The Rain - Led Zeppelin