02 April 2008

Random Randomness

  1. My boys need new nicknames. I'll be putting thought to that.
  2. Drunk people are funny. Except for when they're not. Then they're just tragic. And that's a fine line, kids.
  3. People still do not know how to behave in elevators. Allow me to refresh your memory on what appropriate behavior is.
  4. My favorite springtime poem since childhood, author unknown:
  5. The spring has sprung, the grass has ris'. I wonder where de boidies is? Dey say de boid is on de wing, but dat's absoid. De wing is on de boid!
  6. Battlestar Galactica is the best science fiction television series ever. And if you disagree, you're wrong. And a freedom-hating Communazislamofascist. And make the baby Jesus cry. Shame on you.
  7. A man who has stopped making friends is a man who has stopped living.
  8. I'm addicted to this show. Don't judge me too harshly. (There's no trend here. Really. Because ...)
  9. I'm also addicted to this show and this show.
  10. I still want one of these.
  11. My seats rock! Yes, you may be jealous. And I have an extra seat for Thursday 01 May 2008 19:00 and Thursday 05 June 2008 19:00. Please form a single line, and I do take bribes.

2 comments:

Jimmie said...

Let me just say that you are right on the money on Galactica and Ghost Hunters. They're pretty much the only shows I watch regularly nowadays.

ArrBee said...

I realized that I didn't include a link for the heathen.