30 April 2008

Late (Late) Night Laughter

I am an insomniac at times, as those of you who know me know. As such, I get to watch "quality" late night television. (Okay, most of it isn't quality.) One of the shows I love watching is The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. I enjoyed him as Nigel Wick on The Drew Carey Show, but his new role as talk show host is priceless. Anyhoo, one of Craig's guests on Monday's program was Ewan MacGregor. I have to say that this was one of the funniest appearances on a talk show that I've seen in ages; I laughed during the entire thing. Here, see what I mean ...



After the interview, Craig did a segment called "ESPNUK". Just watch ...

2 comments:

Tuffie said...

ha ha ha, too funny

o_O

Jimmie said...

I'll take Ferguson over every other nighttime talk show host out there.

Did you happen to catch his speech at the National Press Club with the President there? Absolutely hilarious. Worth hitting Youtube.