21 April 2008

Run Silent, Run Deep

I do apologize for all of these personal posts lately. I certainly did not plan to spill my spleen the way I have been but that's the way things are sometimes. This will be that last personal post for a while. In fact, it will be the last post for the near future.

I have been feeling increasingly detached from people and things over the past few weeks. Recent events haven't helped much in that regard. It's not that anything is wrong, it's just that something isn't right. So I'm going to be taking some serious me time to reassess myself and my place in the cosmos.

If you're starving for online content to read, you can gloss over my previous posts (if you haven't already) or I recommend that you visit the fine blogs listed in my Blogroll to the right there.