Things to do at Wal-Mart (or Target, for you foo-foo types) while the Significant Other is taking his/her sweet time:
1. Get cans of cat food and randomly put them in people's carts when they don't realize it.
2. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
3. Make a trail of orange juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in housewares," and see what happens.
5. Tune all the radios to 98 Rock or DC 101; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10."
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Put M&M's on layaway.
8. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
9. Set up a tent in the Camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed And Bath.
10. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?!"