20 May 2011

Music Video Friday: Rapture Remix

In case you totally missed the news this week, tomorrow is expected to be a very big day. People all around the world will be spending tonight like it's 1999, each in his/her own way. A mixtape is a bit cliché but I'm going to do it anyway. You're going to find some standards here but I hope to add a tune or two that, perhaps, hadn't crossed your mind. So without further adieu or comment I give you my Rapture Remix!

  1. R.E.M - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

  2. Blonde - Rapture

  3. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Mood Rising

  4. Johnny Cash - The Man Comes Around

  5. AC/DC - Highway To Hell

  6. Prince - 7

  7. Rockapella - Shambala

  8. Genesis - Supper's Ready: Part VI & VII: Apocalypse In 9/8 & As Sure As Eggs Is Eggs (Aching Men's Feet)

  9. Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band - The Rising

  10. Biola University Chorale - In Dat Great Gettin' Up Mornin'



  11. And lastly, for those of the unlucky ones left behind who might need someone to hang out with:

  12. The Beatles - You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)

No comments: