04 January 2010

A New Year - A New Start

Looking over my posts from the previous year, I've noticed that I didn't post a lot of much substance. So one of my resolutions for this year is to get back to that - being more active on my blog and making substantive posts about what's going on, both in this fair city of ours and in my own personal life. You'll see me rant more about our city government. You'll see me talk about our professional sports teams. You'll see me review television shows and movies I've seen. You'll see me ... well, I think you get the idea.

But I'd like a resolution from you, my faithful (and also perhaps new) readers, as well. I'd like you to resolve to make this blog more of a conversation. I am just as interested in what you have to say as you are in what I have to say. Don't be afraid to comment. We can have a back and forth on things, you and I and even amongst yourselves. One of the things I've always wanted for this site was for it to be like a cyber-water cooler.

So what do you say? Wanna haffa go at it?

1 comment:

novadj61 said...

i am definitely in!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!