- I resolve to spend more time with my friends and family.
- I resolve to be more active with my personal music endeavors, meaning I will (Muse willing) write, record, and share more.
- I resolve to be better to myself physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- I resolve to blog more. Not just music videos or whatever other rubbish I've been throwing up here last year but more substantial, District-related posts and more personal posts.
- I resolve to keep these resolutions.
09 January 2012
New Years Resolutions
I know I'm a bit over a week late on this. Honestly, I was deciding whether I wanted to make any resolutions this year and then whether I wanted to make them part of the Cyber-Collective. As you can see, I've decided on the positive on both points. So here they are, my New Years resolutions: