- I am in love with someone who isn't in love with me.
- I still seek the approval of people who are no longer around to grant it.
- I am stung to my soul by words that I should be able to shrug off.
- I don't have the capacity to be selfish; others are always put first.
- I feel every second of my age.
- I cry. Often. When no one else is around.
- I have goals but am far too lazy and/or discouraged to achieve them.
- I would rather be a singer.
- I am kinder to people than I should be.
- I am still haunted by the ghost of a lover past.
22 November 2007
Late Night (Early Morning) Confessional
You would think that a post at 2:50 AM would have been written by a drunk person. Fortunately that is not the case. So here it is - my confessional: